Wednesday, October 13, 2010

From the archives....

(Re-post)
I would first like to thank the awesome thrift shop for having this awesome-ish chair for sale for $15. I'LL TAKE IT! Look at those awesome lines, and the caned seat, yummy!!! All it needed was a little TLC, spray paint, & fabric.


Ta-daa!!! Oh yeah! Girly and chic. I am in love with this chair. It is currently living in baby Hayden's room amongst all of the pinky pink and it looks ADORABLE! Never under estimate a cheap chair with pretty lines!

IN.LOVE.

1 comment:

  1. how did you paint the chair? spray paint? any special kind?

    I remember this post and the one of your dining room chairs, they inspired me to recover our chairs and they turned out pretty well, but I did not attempt any painting.

    keep posting cousin

    ReplyDelete

I think I'm a comment-a-holic :)