Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Painted Pretties

Oh craft paint, how I love thee! What can't you do!?! Check out my Pretty Painted Pumpkins People (ahh, alliteration....see, I was awake most of the time in English class)!! These pretties are super fun and festive, I smile every time I look at them (I also smile when my 19 month old uses them for soccer balls. However, that smile is more out of defeat than anything else, ha ha).
You may be thinking that turquoise isn't exactly a traditional Fall color. I agree. BUT, after the addition of Mr.Coffee Table into my world, I feel like sprinkling turquoise all over the place. It just makes sense in my space now, you know!?

Here's the view from Mr.Coffee Table. Pretty, huh? That birdcage is one of my faves. It can adapt to any season. I glued the little flower to the top of the little pumpkin to make it "cage worthy," ha ha. I know. I'm a freak. I obviously prefer fun/pretty Fall, over "spooky" Halloween decor. I definitely can appreciate both though, especially when my baby girl says "gooky" as we drive out of our tract and pass all the "spooky" headstones and skeletons scattered throughout our neighborhood. Boo!! xo

5 comments:

  1. ok! love the coffee table...who cares what you paid and now it looks like a million bucks! love the turquoise polka dotted pumpkin...adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pumpkins!! I shared them on my Tatertots facebook page and linked to you :)

    xox
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable pumpkins! love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice :) thanks for linking back to this one. What kind of pumpkins did you use for this project?

    ReplyDelete

I think I'm a comment-a-holic :)