Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Ok, I know it isn't Mother's Day yet! BUT, that didn't stop me from buying myself a little treat (because darn-it, I deserve it, ha ha). One of my bloggy besties has the sweetest Etsy shop with the most beautiful jewelry along with some other fun goodies. I knew right when I saw her 'nest" necklaces, I had to have one! So, Andi & I worked together and she made a customized pendant just for me. It is AMAZINGLY beautiful and I want to wear it every day!!! The grey pearl is my hubby, the white one is me, the blue one is Noah, and the pink one is Hayden. All of my sweet family together in our nest. {SWEET}. And, it doesn't stop there!!! Her packaging is adorable and because we are ASFL (Aqua sisters for life), she threw in a fun aqua ring just for little old me, yay! Go over to Andi's shop and buy one of these nests for yourself or your mom! DO IT!!!!
ps. Blogger has this new post editor thingy and it's making my pics go all wacky. Bare with me until I figure out how to use it. Ha ha. Ugh!       xo, Ali

5 comments:

  1. when you win a million dollars and come visit me we can go out in our tanks, skirts, flip flops, and nest necklaces and be the coolest girls ever!!! and andi lives 20 minutes from me. so of course we will all hang out and have coffee and talk and craft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I'm blushing! Thank you for the kind words! I am beyond thrilled that you love it so much. Oh and your husbands egg is actually hematite and it's magnetic :-) ASFL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! It's so beautiful and special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww that's such a sweet necklace!! Anything with pearls is good in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE! That is absolutely adorable!! You definitely deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete

I think I'm a comment-a-holic :)