Tuesday, November 15, 2011

R u in SoCal???

Happy happy Tuesday everyone!!! If any of my lovely reader are from SoCal (I know some of you are), PLEASE consider coming to Old Towne Orange to attend this awesome flea market/holiday boutique that my friend is putting on in her front yard. It is going to be awesome!!! PLUS - 10% of the sales will be going to help out the victims of the tragic Seal beach Salon shooting that happened recently (for those of you non-local peeps, an ex husband of one of the hair stylists after going to court over the custody of their kids came in to the salon one day and literally shot the place up. He killed a lot of people. Some were hair stylists, others were innocent people simply getting their hair done. It was a horrible horrible tragedy and makes me sick to my stomach just thinking about it).
Here is the flyer for the boutique:
PLEASE come by and say hi if you have some time. I am bringing a lot of my Etsy shop inventory as well as some fun flea market finds and some furniture pieces. It should be a GREAT day!!

I also wanted to share some pics with you of a new item coming to my Etsy shop (I am seriously in love with these...they make me feel so happy when I look at them). Take a look.....





Aren't they FUN!!?? Hee hee, they make me smile :)

Pom poms = HAPPINESS to meeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Yay!
Ok, that's all :)

8 comments:

  1. Darling Ali! Have fun with your friends boutique, wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why couldn't this have been in september????? i SO wish i could be there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them (as you know)!! May have to buy some for my tree :) Good luck at the market!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute Pom Pom ornaments! You'll do great at the sale! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I lived closer. I would come for sure! Such a terrible tragedy. So very sad. I love your pom pom ornaments, Ali! Those are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! I especially love the Happy Snowball ornament! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need some of those pom-poms STAT! Good thing I know where you live!!! :) I'll see you at the mini-flea with all of my awesome sellables!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bust. I'm doing a show at my house that day, otherwise I so would have been there!

    ReplyDelete

I think I'm a comment-a-holic :)