Saturday, May 5, 2012

Giddy May - Part 1

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a great weekend. Yesterday we had Noah's Bowling birthday party. I am still in disbelief that he is 6!! Here's the best family pic we could get (kids ages 3 and 6 = goofy)


Tomorrow we head out on our first family camping trip to Yosemite National Park.

 It is one of the most beautiful places on Earth and I am so excited to take the kids there. My in-laws, as well as my sis in law and her family are all coming too. It is going to be SO SO fun!! I will be off the grid for pretty much the whole week but will be back with lots of stories and pictures to share.

(We have a house-sitter so all of you burglars, don't even try it! ha ha)

Have a GREAT week everyone!!
YAY MAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

5 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! have fun and take lots of pictures! and i know what you mean about 6- it's so big. :( they will always be our babies. love you and will miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooo!!!!! But yaaaaay!! Have so much fun sister! Oliver & I will be here anxiously awaiting your return!! Miss & love you & can't wait to go camping with you guys in the future xoxo Yosemite or bust!!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy! I stopped over after I saw the gnome banner of Cassie's site, so cute.

    If you think 3 and 6 are hard for pics, try 5, 3 and 6 months! The addition of a baby throws us all off our picture taking game:)

    Jessica
    stayathomeista.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great trip! Yosemite is so beautiful. Enjoy your time away!

    ReplyDelete

I think I'm a comment-a-holic :)