Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Cup Runneth Over

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!
Well, I've already had to say, "It's Mother's Day - no yelling today." and "It's Mother's Day- no fighting today." Ha ha. Let's see how many more I can get through before the day is done.

My sweet hubby is at work today so it's just me and the kiddos (and at the moment the silly little wandering neighbor boy who apparently owes his mom some alone time this morning). I have no idea what the day will hold, but I will be spending it with my precious (screaming) littles and I'm sure it will be a fun filled day.

(Special thanks to my hubby for the Nordies gift card - you definitely know the way to my heart).

And to my mom - you are the most amazing woman in the world. You taught me everything I know (good and bad - ha ha) and I am the luckiest daughter on the planet!!

Sister - Happy FIRST Mother's Day! Little Oliver is one lucky kid to have you as his sweet mama!

And to my loving Mother in law and Sister in law, you two are both amazing mothers!! I am seriously lucky to have strong, wonderful women like you in my life :)

XOXO

(See what I mean - my cup runneth over)

3 comments:

  1. well if it makes you feel any better, chris is storming through the house yelling at the kids to clean up, and they are crying... not sure which is worse.
    happy mother's day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you sister. Thank you for being such a good mama roll model all of these years. I have always looked up to you and now I get to live what you taught me. Ollie is lucky to ave an Auntie that loves him as much as his own mama does. xoxox

    ReplyDelete

I think I'm a comment-a-holic :)