Friday, December 21, 2012

Tis the season...

Happy happy almost Christmas everyone! I can't believe how fast this year flew by! Don't blink, or you might miss it! This will be my last post of the season. As many others have said, especially since the CT tragedy, I really want to be present with my family and make every moment count. I will also be knee deep in festive wrapping paper until minutes before Christmas morning.

I wanted to share a few things before I sign off :)
My friend Kelly with Bubba-loo photography took the pics for our Christmas card and she did not disappoint....




Thanks Kelly, you rock!

My card board is filling up and makes me smile every time I see it. Checking the mail is so fun this time of year :)

Both of my kiddos had holiday programs at school. They were so cute to watch. It really warmed my heart to hear their sweet voices and see their smiling faces. It also broke my heart to think of the families of Sandyhook elementary school. Sweet angels who are now safe from harm, may they be resting in peace.

(Noah top row - center left ish)
(Hayden center - gray dress)


Noah has an awesome room mom for his class. She made the teacher this awesome classroom subway art.

His teacher definitely lucked out in the room mom department, she is super sweet and talented.

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and hold those that you love close. Life is a precious gift and shouldn't be taken for granted. I hope your holiday season is filled with love, laughter, and lots of yummy food!

12 comments:

  1. this post made me so happy, it's just full of sweetness. but it also made me miss you eve more and i am actually tearing up. love you so much and am so thankful for you and your family and so thankful for our friendship. i feel sorry for people in the world who never know a friendship like this. it's magical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What precious pics of your babies! Enjoy spending Christmas with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such cute pictures, love them all! seriously. :) Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photos came out GREAT!!! Beautiful babies and pom poms and a fab couch!!! Love it ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kids are so cute Ali and those photos are beautiful! Enjoy every moment of the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pictures of fantastic!!! So YOU! I love love love them! Cassies comment is making ME tear up, geez :) Merry Christmas Ali!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, adorable, and every other adjective to say you've got some cutie pies.

    Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cutest pics, ever. I hope you had a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I teared up too. I love you. I love your kids. I am lucky. xo I am looking forward to many more happy years with our kiddos together. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think that first photo is my favorite! A blessed, happy,healthy,fabulous New Year to the Richardson family! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those pictures are just darling! What cute kiddos you have!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh gosh! how adorable are they! love that mustard sofa! really makes the photos pop!

    ReplyDelete

I think I'm a comment-a-holic :)